- A residuary legacy is the best way to provide long-term funding for our vital campaigns. It consists of anything left over after your other bequest and liabilities have been met.
- A residuary legacy is the best for two reasons:
- First, because it means your Will does not need to be updated so frequently.
- Secondly it is not affected by inflation.
Contact Us for more infromation or go directly to our Donate Page to become a valued benefactor.
There are three main ways to include ETE in your will:
- You can make a pecuniary legacy (a gift of a stated sum of money)
- A specific gift (an item of value such as your house), or a residuary legacy.